Bath Facial Aesthetics Operational Plan for COVID19
Prior to your appointment
- Each patient will receive an electronic pre appointment pack consisting of :
- Medical history ( if needs updating), COVID-19 risk assessment, COVID-19 consent forms, treatment consent forms (if needed)
- Please read and sign and preferably return via e mail or bring hard copies with you to the appointment.
- Please cancel your appointment if you present with any of the following COVID19 symptoms: shortness of breath, fever, loss of sense of taste or smell, dry cough
- 15 day restriction on treating patients who have travelled oversea, across UK or have attended an event
- Digital consultations for new patient treatments are encouraged as these will reduce face to face contact and enable the practitioner to assess your need more safely and enable treatment to be carried out more efficiently.
- Do not enter the surgery and do not go to reception. Please text (with your name) your practitioner (Marie-Claire 07914 875437 or Sally on 07825 446559) and they will then text you when you can come in.
- Appointments for Marie-Claire to enter via back door by back car park.
- Note– patients for Sally to enter via back downstairs door by back carpark. Sally’s room has temporarily moved downstairs .
- You will be greeted at the door and your temperature will be taken. Hand sanitiser is available on arrival
- Please try to be on time for your appointment and we will try to minimise your wait time
- Please minimise your use of the toilet if possible.
- Do not bring coats, bags etc into the building unless absolutely necessary.
- For extra protection please wear a cloth face mask or a mask will be made available to you on the day
- Practitioners will be wearing scrubs and single use disposable aprons, gloves and masks
- Glasses and visors will be cleaned and sanitised after each treatment.
- Treatment couches, counters, trolleys, mirrors, handles, computers, card payment machines will be cleaned and disinfected between patients
Please e-mail email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or updates about your treatment or any concerns that you may have and we will gladly help.
Dr Marie-Claire Hamling MBBS (Guy’s) MRCGP Dr Sally Antcliff BDS (Lond) MFGDP