Sally and Marie- Claire are pleased to announce that in line with the latest Government guidance, we can now safely offer our treatments.
If you would like a remote initial consultation then please e mail Sally.
We are proud to offer our treatments in a clinical environment. Our practice is CQC registered, ensuring our patients the highest standards of hygiene, treatment and care.
The following strict measures and procedures are in place throughout for your safety and peace of mind:
- Daily COVID-19 temperature checks
- Track and trace system
- We wear appropriate PPE for the best protection possible
- All patients to wear face coverings for all appointments
- Strict hand hygiene for all staff and patients- hand sanitiser is available on arrival
- Thorough cleaning and disinfecting with a high-grade disinfectant between each appointment
- Social distancing
- Please try to be on time for your appointment and we will try to minimise your wait time
Please cancel your appointment if you present with any of the following COVID19 symptoms: shortness of breath, fever, loss of sense of taste or smell, dry cough
Please Note that Sally’s surgery is now downstairs with the access located in the back car park and not via the main entrance. Any problems finding it then please contact Sally on 07825 446559
Dr Marie-Claire Hamling MBBS (Guy’s) MRCGP
Dr Sally Antcliff BDS (Lond) MFGDP